11. By the blessing of the upright a city is lifted up, but it is overthrown by the mouth of the wicked. (Proverbs 11:11)
26. He who withholds grain, the people shall curse him; but blessing shall be upon the head of him who sells it. (11:26)
33 The Lord puts a curse on the homes of the wicked, but blesses the homes of the righteous. (3:33)
19. My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and what I give is better than choice silver. 20. I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of justice, 21. That I may cause those who love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasuries. (8:19 - 21)
33. Hear instruction, and be wise, and do not refuse it. 35. For whoever finds me finds life and shall obtain favor from the LORD. (8:33, 35)
11. For by me your days shall be multiplied, and the years of your life shall be increased. (9:11)
in adversity we know our friends.
failure to failure without
loss of enthusiasm.
6 Good people will receive blessings. The words of the wicked hide a violent nature. (10:6)
30. The righteous shall never be moved, and the wicked shall not remain in the land. (10:30)
2. The good man receives grace from the LORD, but He will condemn a man of wicked devices. (12:2)
15. All the days of the afflicted are evil, but the cheerful heart has a continual feast. (15:15)
14. Houses and riches are the inheritance of fathers, and a prudent wife is from the LORD. (19:14)
7 Children are fortunate if they have a father who is honest and does what is right. (20:7)
2. As the bird by wandering, as the swallow by flying, so the curse without cause shall not come. (26:2)
14 You might as well curse your friends as wake them up early in the morning with a loud greeting. (27:14)
20 Honest people will lead a full, happy life. But if you are in a hurry to get rich, you are going to be punished. (28:20)
as great an honor to him
who confers it as to him
who receives it.
endure the misfortunes of others.
27. He who gives to the poor shall not lack, but he who hides his eyes shall have many a curse. (28:27)
10 Never criticize servants to their master. You will be cursed and suffer for it. 11 There are people who curse their fathers and do not show their appreciation for their mothers. (30:10 - 11)
25. But to those who rebuke him, it shall be a delight, and a good blessing shall come upon them. (Proverbs 24:25)